Who He is? You Ask








Bible Reading

Psalms 119:57 -83 

Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.
I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.  I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
 I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.
 The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law. 
 At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.
 The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.
Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.
Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.
The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.
Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in thy law.
It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.
 The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
 Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me. Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.  Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
 Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
 Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.
 Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.
 My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.
 Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?
 For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.