What Does Love Have To Do With it?

What Does Love Have To Do With it?





1 Corinthians 13:1-8
 Though I speak with the tongues
 of men and of angels, and have not 
charity, I am become as sounding 
brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of 
prophecy, and understand all mysteries, 
and all knowledge; and though I have
 all faith, so that I could remove
mountains, and have not charity, I am 
Nothing.  And though I bestow all my 
goods to feed the poor, and though I
 give my body to be burned, and have 
not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; 
charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not
 itself, is not puffed up,   Doth not behave
 itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is
 not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in 
the truth; Beareth all things, believeth 
all things, hopeth all things, endureth all 
things. Charity never faileth: but whether 
there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether 
there be tongues, they shall cease; whether 
there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.